my earning secret from clixsense

Hello. I am Swapna. I am going to share my journey and success I had with ClixSense. 

I had joined ClixSense in mid-December 2013. I have to admit that I had to work till January 2014 and then stopped working due to some personal reasons. Next to that I had my doubts while joining the website which pays for viewing ads and I had earned enough to continue for more than a month. Oh! I Was So Wrong. I think you must be facing the same doubts as I did. 

I started working in January 2015 and now it is July 2015 and I have earned more than $300 just by working for half an hour a day. I started giving my 100% and ClixSense started giving me what I deserve and more.

I started clicking links, completing all my tasks, survey and offers. And yes don't forget ClixSense Grid. And next to that if you complete all these tasks and click the links you also get BONUS! I saw a gradual increase in my earnings and now there is no one stopping me.


No comments:

Post a Comment